We headed to Nauvoo yesterday, but I'll do more in the next post about that.

Price has recently been obsessed with "Spiderman masks". He makes them everyday in art center and wears them constantly. He has quite the imagination, I would never have thought to make this mask. And thank you to Miss Tracy for her help in making them everyday. We are going to miss her this summer!

Kylee is all ready in her summer outfit from Kylee (I'll refrain from calling her "big Kylee" because that makes her sound obese which she definitely is not). I love this outfit and it always reminds me of being little and running around wild (so that's where Brynlee got it from).

Thank goodness for the Living Scriptures and their ability to make my kids sit for a few minutes. This is them watching one last Sunday so I could have a few moments of sanity.

Just a great week, but I think that was because I knew Jer would be home and not have to travel for awhile.
.jpg)
1 comment:
First of all, I think little Kylee looks adorable in that outfit. And thank you for not refering to me as obese Kylee. Second, Bryn is your freakin' clone in that last picture. You sure make some cute offspring!
Post a Comment