-Brynlee was helping me fold clothes and I told her what a good mom she will be one day. Her reply was "then I'll be able to reach the counter and get into the cupboard". Apparently I have it made since I can reach those two places. I think that it has more to with reaching treats than anything else.
-Went to Kindergarten Orientation for Price. He is so excited and ready to go. I on the other hand am not quite ready for my little boy to grow up so fast. I wish I could just freeze him at this age. But I guess he's got to grow up and get a good job so he can support me and Jer in our old age.
-On the way to the dentist Price tells me that his dentist and his dad both like "hot guys" only to realize later that he meant "Hawkeyes". About gave me a heartattack. I hope he's not saying things like this at school.
-Price's future ambition. He told me when he gets big he wants to "cut things with a big knife". So he'll either be a chef or a hunter.
I was making dinner and feeding Kylee when I heard Brynlee screaming outside. Her jumprope was tangled in her bike. So I sent Price out to save the day. He was so patient and got it out for her. I hope that he continues to help her when she's in trouble. One of those times that just melts my heart as a mom.

Jeremy's mom and sister flew in this weekend. Today is Jeremy's b-day so we've been having some fun festivities. Last night we went to Coralville to the mall. It was Family Free Friday (you know how we love the free stuff). So we had buy one get one free dinner at Chik-Fil-A and then rode the carousel and went to the Children's Museum. There were a TON of people there, but we had fun.
The kids love their Aunt Steph!

This morning we did some yard work and then went to the park for a picnic. It was a little windy, but a great day. I love spring! Jeremy tilled up the garden so I'll be planting that soon. Yeah!

The kids got some May Day baskets. We got some anonymous ones and then some from our new neighbors. The one from the neighbors was filled with candy, sidewalk chalk, glow bracelets and silly putty. They've been having a great time. Now I just need to figure out the history of these May Day baskets so I don't feel so lost when we get them.

Kylee and Grandma. Kylee loves being spoiled!
.jpg)
2 comments:
So, you could be right about me and appliances. I'm watching my back.
A little windy?? Thought I'd blow away... of course the weekend we need to photograph Flat Stanley.
Loved the "hot guys" remark. Kids are too funny.
Have fun with your family!
Looks like you guys are having so much fun; I wish that I could be there too. Love ya!
Post a Comment