This is the Sunday "pre church" picture. Now if only this is what they looked like postchurch. I got to help out in the nursery this week. Those kids are so cute, I had a great time. It's fun to see Bryn there; she is a little bossy though (I wonder where she got that from).

We went to the MacBride Raptor Project down by North Liberty. This is one of our fave places to go. It's free, outside and there are some really cool birds to see. Price's favorite is the one-eyed owl. Apparently Grandpa Price told him some crazy story about a snake eating his eye and now he thinks that is what happened. My favorite is the bald eagle. We had a great time being outside and the weather was great.

This is what you get when you let a 2 1/2 year old girl pick out her own outfit. As soon as I saw it I knew she would love it. Although I'm surprised she hasn't tried to wear it everyday. I do have to say that it looks so cute on her and it does match so I can't complain too much.
Some other highlights include:
+ Story time at the library
+ Pied Piper concert (the woodwind section)
+ Playing at the mall's playplace
+ Finding some perfect jeans at the Buckle (now if only I had some place to wear them)
+ Watching reruns of NCIS like every night
+ Grandma going to Price's school for 'Muffins with Mom'
+ Playing at the park and hitting Sonic for Happy Hour
+ Wandering around Wal-mart like every other day and getting crap that we really don't need
+ Finding Jeremy some new sunglasses and new shoes
A fun filled week!
I have been trying to set more goals for myself these last few months. I tend to get into the same routine and life can get tedious at times. I also think it's great to do something that really stretches you both mentally and physically. Something that makes you nervous and really tests you. That being said I decided to run in a 10K race today. I knew I would be able to finish (I could always walk) but I set a time goal and actually was able to accomplish it. It was a COLD morning, but once I started running I didn't mind it at all. It was actually a lot of fun. I can't wait to do my next race (in June I'm doing a 7 miler).
.jpg)
2 comments:
Sounds like a busy week. Congrats on the new jeans (love the buckle) and the 10K. I'm running a small 5K next Sat. I agree it's nice to have attainable goals that drive us and challenge us.
FUN!!! That Brynlee is going to be absolutely GORGEOUS!!! :)
Post a Comment