Thursday, January 14, 2010

Projects

I've been so busy with projects this week I haven't had a chance to post. On Monday we went to the monthly family night at Price's school. It was a pizza and games night. We had some Little Ceasar's pizza and then played games. I remember going to Little Ceasar's in junior high but I don't remember it being that good. One just opened here and it is really good. For $5 you can't beat it, so we've had it quite a lot lately. Then we played some different board games. As we left the teachers gaves us some games they had made that will help Price with his letters and numbers and we also got 'Chutes and Ladders'. I loved this one when I was little so it's been fun to play it with the kids.

Brynlee loves to sing. She is a funny girl and loves to sing to Kylee. I was actually able to get her on camera this time. Her outfit is what she is usually wearing; pajamas with her Tinkerbell skirt. And as for her hair, it is like this more and more. I practically have to pin her down to get it combed or done.


I started painting the trim last night and it's looking so good. After having to look at this poorly painted trim in our living room for the past two years it's nice to look at something better. Plus their was an NCIS marathon on so I was entertained too. So hopefully before spring I can get the rest of the trim done and the ceiling in the living room. Now the kids are out sledding and making snowmen. I love this "warmer" weather we've been having. I think it's only in the 20's, but that is a lot better than what we had a few weeks ago.

4 comments:

Bre said...

So HOW CUTE IS THAT!?! I can't believe she knows all the words and everything!! The jammies and Tinkerbell skirt might drive you crazy, but she sure looks CUTE!

-BreAnne

Kylee said...

Aww, she melts my heart! I absolutely adore her! And I'm totally with you about leaving her in her jammies. Pick your battles. You're also my hero for getting these projects done. Maybe I'll do one of the things I've been meaning to get to for years. Yeah, one of these days.

Lemon said...

I love the video of Brynlee...sooooo cute!!!!!!

Hall Family said...

Adorable Brinleigh!