This is a pic of the last missionary to leave our ward. It's Elder Wayland from Ririe, Idaho. His claim to fame was when he and Elder DeVries came over for dinner and they didn't tell us it was their 2nd dinner that night. Well, Elder Wayland had eaten so much that night that the button on his shirt was literally stretched to the max. It looked like it was about it pop. That is what we will always remember about him. And he likes to read as much (if not more) than I do.

Kylee has been smiling more and more lately. She is so happy and such a great baby. She puts up with all the shenanigans of the other two with minimal crying. Plus, my favorite thing is that she is already sleeping for long stretches at night. I don't think we could have asked for a sweeter more mellow baby. Let's just hope she stays that way.

I went in to make sure the kids were covered up the other night and found them like this. With all the cold weather we've been having they have been playing together a lot. And actually getting along really well too. I don't blame them for wanting to sleep together lately, I wouldn't want to sleep alone in this cold. Not too bad for taking this in the dark. They sure look sweet like this.

So not much has been happening just trying to stay busy and warm. We're supposed to get a storm and wind later this week so we braved the grocery store this afternoon so we'll be ready. But I'm sure it will be like last time they forecasted a big storm and we hardly got anything.
.jpg)
1 comment:
I love the picture of the kids asleep and I love little one's sweet precious smile! :) THAT is HIlARious about the Elder eating two dinners! Funny Funny Funny!!!
Post a Comment