
We got a package from Jeremy's dad and stepmom and I think the kids love the box more than the presents. After seeing this I wonder "why do I even worry about presents when they are just as entertained with the box it came it?" Plus the box doesn't require assembly or batteries.


Just some cute random pics of the kids. I love capturing just our everyday lives and us chillin.


As many of you may know Jeremy has a big heart (not literally). He is just very generous and giving. If there is anyone homeless, friendless, jobless, carless or just down and out Jeremy will find you and help you, listen to you and whatever else you need. It is one quality that I admire most about him, probably because I'm not nearly as patient. So recently a guy moved into our ward that doesn't have a car. He does have a job and an apartment, but he often needs a ride to and from work. Jer is so kind, he even gets up at 2 in the am to go pick him up from work. But I guess yesterday he and his girlfriend were having some drama about their kids and he kept calling Jer to talk and ask for advice/help. Me having no patience just told him to stop answering his phone. But Jer just listens and gives advice, then later after the kids were in bed he took this guy some food and other stuff he needed. What a great guy. I'm hoping one day some of his goodness will rub off on me. I did make the food he took so maybe I did have a small (ok, miniscule) part.
.jpg)
2 comments:
I love that last picture of the girls!
Cute pictures!!! Jer has the biggest heart, you are sooooo right. I know that there is a place in heaven for him, if not, I don't think anyone will make it. We can all learn a lot from him.
Post a Comment