
One of the main reasons we decided to sell it was because of how expensive it was to fix. The headlight went out and it was almost $150 to fix it. Ridiculous, so we didn't want anything major to go out and have to sell an arm and a leg to afford it. But as both my dad and sister so lovingly pointed out that is what you get when you buy a "luxury" car. Whatever....
I went to get Bryn up from her non nap the other day and this is how I found her. She had taken off all of her clothes ad put on her pj's. I guess it's better than being naked. When we went to pick up Jer she put on her dragon costume (at least it kept her warm). Such a silly girl..

Tonight at our church they had a nativity celebration. They have hundreds of nativities displayed from all over the world. We went and saw some high school's Madrigal group sing and had some treats. We went with our friends Cody and Joe. In the children's room they have costumes so I made everyone get dressed up and be in the picture. I don't think Cody or Joe were too excited about it, but it was fun nonetheless.
On one of the tables there was a book called Santa and the Christ child or something like that. It has a picture of Jesus and Mary and then Santa looking on. Price looks at it and then points to Santa and says "That's not a shepherd". It was so cute. I agree with him, Santa didn't belong there. Maybe it's a cute book though. We'll have to check it out.
.jpg)
1 comment:
Cute idea about the Nativity scenes!! Love it!! :) And I agree with Price ;)
Post a Comment