Sunday, January 25, 2009

crazy kids

I'm going to have to remind Price of this when he is older and says that I embarass him....

Last summer my mom taught Price how to do somersaults. He loves doing them and is always saying "mom, watch me". Well, today he decided to do another performance of this for me. The only problem it was up the aisle of the chapel during sacrament meeting. Of course everyone around us is laughing and thinking "Glad that's not my kid". But he was so proud of himself and so cute it was hard to get mad.

Next time Grandma teaches him something it must be something that he can quietly do in church....

6 comments:

alicia said...

Gotta love 'em! If it makes you feel any better I didn't notice! Maybe we weren't there yet??

D Lee said...

That cracks me up. Why do I always miss the good stuff while tending a child in the hallway?

Kylee said...

So maybe it wasn't the most reverent of moves, but super funny none the less!

Wendi said...

I'm so sad I missed this. Maybe next week he can pair up with Liam and Logan catapulting themselves over the pew and they can put on a show together.

Life at The Hadenfeldt's said...

I got to see it and I laughed because I could tell that you were not too pleased but, we have all been there. Price is such a good boy, I love him! He has personality and keeps life interesting. In Sunbeams he kept telling me what he needed to wear to go outside, he has it down.

Hall Family said...

haha Too bad I missed it!!!