Friday, January 23, 2009

dressin up

I've been such a slacker the past few days and haven't posted, but then again we really haven't done anything exciting or noteworthy. So I guess that's my lame-o excuse.

Today the kids were having fun dressing up. Price dug out his 2T coat and decided to wear this get up around the house. The zipper on this coat is stuck so I have no idea how he is going to get it off. But he sure is all ready to go outside. It's funny to think when we first got him this coat it was WAY to big for him. It went all the way down to his knees. He sure is growing up fast, silly boy...
Brynlee found these sandals in her closet and her most preferred way is to wear them over her footy jammies. Then we can hear her clunking all over the house.

That's one thing that I don't stress out over, what my kids wear. Price pretty much picks out what he wears everyday, and truth be told it shows. But I guess they are expressing their creativity; and as long as they are covered up and it's appropriate for the season, they can wear it. It makes my day that much easier. So keep that in mind if you see my kids and they are wearing some wild get up.


2 comments:

Kylee said...

The sandals over the jammies is precious. I love the fact that you can hear her clip-clopping all around.

Hall Family said...

haha Kason keeps pulling out his summer clothes to wear, but it's just too cold for them...today I finally let him wear his crocs with socks. I probably just made the biggest mistake of my life, since we have to start taking Makaya back to school next week. (she's on midterm break)