Friday, January 9, 2009

You know you're a parent...

I love my kids so much, but my life has changed so much sinced I've had them.
Jeff Foxworthy has this funny bit about how life changes when you become a parent and I was thinking about my own list of how you know you're a parent:
-You know the names of all the Backyardigans.
-You sing along to the theme song of Elmo's world.
-You can quote from memory the schedule of shows for PBS.
-You stay up past 10 and that's a "late night".
-You no longer bat an eye when you are puked/pooped/or peed on.

2 comments:

alicia said...

Isn't it great? :)

Lemon said...

Sad, I do sing the theme song to Elmo's world and know the PBS kid's show schedule. I guess that's proof that I am a seasoned mother.
Give Price and Brynlee a big hug for me.
Love,
Aunt Jessaca