I haven't posted in a couple of days. I guess we've just been so busy enjoying a study-free Jeremy. He took his big test on Friday and he got a 92% Way to go! So now we are just having fun hanging out as a family and enjoying Jer not being gone all the time.
Today was a federal holiday so Jer had the day off (gotta love those cushy government jobs). So he joined us at the Y as a part of our Monday morning routine. I was on the eliptical and Jer was in front of me on the treadmill. I guess he was a little too engrossed in watching Sports Center because he fell off the treadmill. Dang near funniest thing I've ever seen. Everyone else is gasping hoping he's not hurt, I'm just peeing my pants laughing. But he hopped right back on and kept running so all was well (I'm not totally heartless, if he was really hurt I would have at least tried to help him while I was laughing).
We also headed over to the mall to play at the playground there, which the kids love. Price loves to tackle his sister and she just laughs and has a great time. A little boy was next to Brynlee and trying to grab the bow on her shirt, but she just wasn't having it. She kept swatting his hand away and telling him no. Too funny, I just hope she's like that in 15 years when the boys are trying to get close to her, but I doubt that will be the case.
So overall we've had a fun day together. Except that Jeremy thinks it's his day off and that he can sneak off and take a nap. Nice try, no more sneaking off and pretending to study. He has no excuses anymore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
3 comments:
What a funny story. I started laughing so hard when I read it that I interrupted Daddy/kid story time. Then I had to catch my breath just to retell Jeremy's falling incident. Andy starting laughing to, but had to cut it short to get back to reading.
I hope that he's not going to give you the 'oh, I'm so sore from my fall' routine which is 'typical' of men who over extend themselves.
Too bad the video camera wasn't handy. Classic! I miss the mall play area days. My kids are too tall now. I know, they have to grow up.
LOL I am going to have to share that one with Toby, he'd have a good laugh for sure.... I am just impressed you guys go to the gym, wow I wish we were that motivated.
Post a Comment