Friday, January 16, 2009

The Big Day.....Finally

The big day is finally here. We've been counting down to this day for months and I could hardly sleep last night either (seriously, I worry way too much). What is today you ask? Jeremy takes his Technical Evaluation for work. He's done nothing for the past few months but eat, sleep, and breathe for this thing. He's stressed out way too much about it and it is finally here.

Once he passes this test then he will be a comissioned examiner and can be in charge for certain exams that they do. I guess he's been considered a trainee since he started working there and after this he won't.

It will be a big sigh of relief because now because I won't have to hear about this test anymore and he will be around more. I'm sure he's going to love that I posted this pic of him, but hopefully he won't find out....

2 comments:

Kylee said...

Good luck, Jeremy!

Rick H. said...

Hi Jeremy, I'm sure everything went well for you. It's great to see what's going on in your family. We enjoyed hearing from your ma at Christmas. Our love to you guys.