Friday, June 24, 2011

Price turns 6!

Price turned 6 this week. Man, it's hard to believe he's that old already.
On Tuesday we had a little party with some of his friends. Originally I had planned to have a water party, but the weather was a little iffy so I planned some other activities too. Luckily the weather turned out not too bad so we did some water stuff and some other games too.

The biggest hit of the day was the cars waterslide. Price's friend gave him this and the kids had a great time.



At the first part of the party the kids were decorating masks. Some were a little more enthused about it than others.

I think the kids had fun, hopefully they did. One boy was pretty disappointed that we didn't have any cake (we had super hero popsicles instead). Hopefully he wasn't too upset about it!

That night we had a party with the fam and our friend Gena. Price chose to have spaghetti and meatballs, watermelon and Jell-O.

This is the cake. Price requested to have it like this. Thankfully he knows I'm not great at cake decorating.

Price's funniest comment: "Now I have to use 2 hands for my age!" He's such a funny kid.

No comments: