In the afternoon we went to SummerFest at Rockwell Collins. It is a big fair type thing for kids. They had lots of activities and even a few rides.
Brynlee made this cute little halo. It's not the best picture of it, but it turned out cute.

When we first got there we saw a little magic show put on by a clown. I'm not sure if the kids enjoyed it, but I didn't. It's funny to see things like this from the adult perspective. There weren't many kids at first, but as the show went on more people came to watch. I just felt bad for the guy, so I tried to give him the pity cheer, but even that was a struggle.
Then the kids rode a couple of rides. We probably would have stayed longer, but there were a TON of people and we wanted to get home and have dinner before it got too late. The kids did get an ice cream sandwich before we left so they were happy.
The past few days have been so hot and humid. Yesterday we went to the splash pad, but I was horrified by the things I was hearing kids say. These kids were like 7 or 8 and they had the worst language. I would expect that from a teenager, but not kids so young! So today I think we'll just stay home and swim in our backyard.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment