We had a little fire in our firepit and roasted hotdogs and made s'mores. I figured since we were going camping I'd splurge and get the kids some cans of pop. But wouldn't you know that instead of soda I got juice in a can. Our poor kids, their mom never lets them have carbonated drinks. But I think they'll survive.
Kylee loves to say "cheese" and get her picture taken.

Price and Brynlee love taking pictures. This is not our finest picture, but in my defense it was WAY too hot for makeup and since we were "camping" I wanted to look the part.

The kids enjoying their hot dogs, chips and juice in a can. Kylee loves to help clean so she kept hauling this rag around wiping off the tables. I have her trained very well.

That night the kids slept downstairs in their sleeping bags. I slept down there with them. We all just slept on the futon, but we told stories and sang songs and the kids seemed to have a good time.

Hopefully the weather will cooperate later this summer and we'll be able to really go camping. But the home camping was a success and I think Jeremy's glad he still got to sleep in his own bed.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment