They were holy terrors at church yesterday. From Brynlee shrieking at the top of her lungs when Price tries to take her crayon, to Price having a fit because she had the crayon. I just wanted to pull my hair out. Then Brynlee had a granola bar and she'd mashed it in her fist and it was a big slobbery mess. You can sure tell which bench we sat on...But with faces like that I guess you have to love them. And Price has been so sweet lately he says "I love you too" and "Thanks for making dinner" (eventhough he still won't eat it). This is compared to a few weeks ago when I make grilled tuna and cheese sandwiches, he said "nasty". So I guess he's improving.
I'm just hoping having church at 9 am instead of 1 pm will make the difference. I'm not asking for them to sit perfectly still the whole time, but if we could keep the shrieking and the fits down to a minimum, that would help.
.jpg)
2 comments:
At least they LOOK cute, right?
Oh, I don't believe that they could be little terrors; they just look to innocent and cute. I miss them so much.
Post a Comment