Monday, December 29, 2008

Another crazy week

I got up at about 6:30 this morning because I had a lot that I wanted to get done. Jeremy's comment was "Why are you up so early?" ok, I am not a morning person, but I do occasionally get up early to get stuff done, it wasn't that unusual.

Anyway, here's some more pics from the past week.
Santa brought the kids granola bars in their stockings (He's trying to be more healthy) anyway, I think Brynlee ate most of them. This is how she looked for most of last week. And who wouldn't want to kiss that cute face?
Price loves to paint things so every once in awhile I get him a wood cut out animal and let him paint. He did this last summer with his cousin Taylee and ever since is always asking to use his "paint toothbrush". I try teaching him just to say "paintbrush", but he hasn't grasped that concept. I think it's like Jeremy in that he can't say "chicken nuggets" he always says "chicken Mcnuggets". So I'll just blame it on the genes.
Yes he is wearing the Mormon helping hands t-shirt although I know this isn't a sanctioned service project it still makes for a great paint shirt....

No comments: