As of yesterday, I am officially ready for Christmas. I sent out my Christmas cards and all the presents are bought so now I can relax. I don't know why I was in such a hurry to get everything done, but at least now I won't have to worry. And the kids were so good to trapse all over town and not complain. Which made it so much easier to get everything done.
Last night was our ward Christmas party. We've been trying to reinforce the fact that Christmas is when we celebrate Christ's birth. So Price kept saying he wanted to go to Jesus' birthday party and have cake and blow out some candles. I guess in his three-year-old mind that's how it works. We had a good time and Brynlee had only a few meltdowns- the night was a success....
I found this video from Christmas when Price was Brynlee's age. He has always loved to dance. He'll be so embarassed about this one day, but he is too cute. This video also reminds me that I really don't miss living in an apartment, although Jer sure wishes we did...
Saturday, December 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
3 comments:
What one and a half year old has moves like that?! I loved it. Does Brynlee dance that well? 'Cause I sure don't.
aaah I'm so sad that I'm missing the fun there!!!! I wish I could say that I was done with the Christmas shopping...I forgot to watch the movie...i was all geared up to comment haha :)
Oh price is so little!!! What a cutie!!! He does have the moves!! Definitely better than me (a wall would do better at dancing than me) haha :)
Post a Comment