Friday, December 26, 2008

Great Christmas



We had a great Christmas, it was so relaxing. We just hung out and ate treats and watched movies. I'm sad it's over, but it was a lot of fun.
Price got a train set and a guitar. He's been constantly playing it around the house which is no surprise, he loves to rock out.
Brynlee got a little shopping cart and stroller. When she first saw the bear (the one in the stroller) she screamed. But slowly she's getting to like it more and more.
For dinner I made the yummiest ham sandwiches (refer to beckyhiggins.com for the recipe) and we had treats and pretty much just lounged around all day. It was great! I got the first season of Psych on DVD so that's what I'll be doing for the next few days. Every year my parents give us books and this year I got the 4th book in a series I've been reading for at least 8 or 9 years, it takes the guy forever to write the books but they are so good. So I should be occupied for the next few days.

1 comment:

Kylee said...

They are just so darn cute! I'm glad your Christmas went well. Sorry the next day wasn't as swell.