We watched the cutest movie last night for family movie night. It's called "August Rush"-it probably came out like forever ago, but we don't watch too many movies lately. But we got this one from the library (gotta love those free ones). It was cute and there was nothing bad in it-It's only rated PG.
I have realized now that we have kids that movie nights are a lot more enjoyable when the kids are asleep. But I guess that defeats the purpose of "family" movie night. Between Brynlee whining for juice and Price jumping on the couch it can be a little hard to hear the movie. But we had a great time and hopefully as the kids get older it will be easier to watch the movie. That's the great thing about watching them at home you can pause it every 2 seconds if need be and you don't have to worry about bugging other people.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
2 comments:
This is a great movie. Our family enjoyed it. It does get easier as they get older. They are more interested and don't whine as much.
Don't worry! I haven't seen it either!!! ha Now I guess I've got to see it! I saw The ultimate Gift last night, first time...it was pretty good!! I guess I was surprised!
That used to be Alan and I's date night. We'd put Makaya down and then watch a movie, every Friday night. I keep telling him we need to start it again...but maybe when we settle...
Post a Comment