We stayed the first 2 nights at Jeremy's mom's house. Price loved playing the Wii and the girls loved playing and all the treats that Grandma spoiled them with. We went one day to Deseret Book and the D.I. I was flabbergasted at the inflated prices at the DI. They wanted $12 for a used Cub Scout shirt and $6 for a pair of jeans Price's size. I'll just have to continue my shopping at the Goodwill on quarter day.
We went down to Pocatello with Artice, Steph, the Kaufmauns and the Moore girls to the pool and went swimming. It's a really fun pool and the kids had a great time. I didn't bring my camera. I don't think I'll be as lucky the second time if I get it wet again. But we had a great time in the kiddie pool and lounging around the lazy river. I think Jeremy and Price went down the waterslide a few times too. Everyone was so tired, they all had great naps on the way home.
We then went and stayed a Jeremy's dad's house for the night. They threw the kids a little birthday party. Here's Grandma Terri with the kids.
The kids were then spoiled with presents. Kylee has such a sweet little face. But don't let her fool you.Crazy Price, always the entertainment for the family.
Sweet Brynlee. She was so well behaved on our trip. She's growing up so fast and is a great helper and just fun to be around.
The next morning was a Hodson men tradition....castrating the calves. Why is it a tradition, you ask? Who knows, but they love getting together and roping the calves. Price did a great job. He got the first 2, but the last 2 knew what was coming and weren't going down without a fight. Meanwhile the girls enjoyed riding around on the 4 wheeler.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment