Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Back to real life

It's amazing how fast we go from being on vacation to back to real life and back to our schedules.  We got home on Thursday and Jeremy  had Friday  off so we got to bum around for the weekend and get back to normal.  Price had some birthday money burning a whole in his pocket.  So on Friday we went to Play it Again Sports and got him a really nice set of kids golf clubs.  So he's been practicing in the back yard and having fun.

We haven't done much outside it is way too hot.  I'd rather stay inside and enjoy the A/C than sweat to death in the outdoor sauna.  I've had a few little projects here and there that I've wanted to finish up and we're also getting ready to start thinking about going back to school.  It's weird to think that in only a few weeks Price and Brynlee will both be gone all day.  I think Kylee might get a little lonely; I think we may have to reinstitute nap time.  Now if I can only convince her of that.

No comments: