We could only get Jake in the picture. He's going to be the next Doogie Houser. He is a total childhood genius (and yes, he gets it from his mom).

We drove through Brigham on our way to Ogden. We got to see the temple they are building in Brigham. I'm so excited for it to be done. I really want to go to the open house and dedication.

This is one of my favorite things about Brigham. Probably cheesy and lame, but it makes me smile everytime I see it.

We eventually made our way down to Cedar City and got to have lunch with another friend. Tracy came down with Halle and we had some fun at Park Discovery. I love that Halle is a mini version of her mom. It probably drives Trixie nuts, but I sure get a kick out of it.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment