Friday, July 29, 2011

More Idaho Fun

This is where it all began....
Over 10 years ago this is where Jeremy popped the question. I love it here by the river, it's so peaceful and relaxing. This year the river was really high and fast though. So I was paranoid the kids would fall in and I'd have to jump in after them.

We went to the zoo, a trip to IF wouldn't be complete without going here. It's a great size zoo. It only takes a couple of hours to see everything. And it doesn't take a lot of walking either, perfect for younger kids.

My favorite sign I saw on the trip. I may have been hot and in a bad mood, but when I saw this I had to laugh. My mom used to call us stinkers if we were acting up when I was younger. I totally can relate now. My kids are often "stinkers".

We went for a walk down by the river. The kids liked climbing in here together.

No comments: