Thursday, May 5, 2011

This that and the other

Last night Jeremy was helping me to finish putting in our vegetable garden and to get the fence put around it. So now I have all the flowers planted and almost all the veggies planted (just need to finish the zucchini)!
Anyway, the kids were watching a movie (or so we thought). When we came inside this is what we found...

Kylee having a good grub of whipped cream. She was just eating it out of the container with a fork. YUM...I think she did eat a little waffle too, but it was mostly the whipped cream.

I found some cute patterns at Wal-mart the other day. For Brynlee I found this cute apron with a matching apron for her doll. She was so excited that she wore it wherever we went.

1 comment:

Life at The Hadenfeldt's said...

At least she was using a fork? Right?

I ABSOLUTELY adore those aprons! I really need to learn how to use my sewing machine.