Tuesday, May 31, 2011

This and that

What's up with blogger? I've been trying to complete this post for the past 3 days and my pictures wouldn't load. But I think it's finally working. Now I can get caught up.


I need to be better about this blog. I was looking on my camera and found some pictures so I need to update what we've been doing.
Tuesday was the last day of playschool that we've been doing with Brynlee's friends. We were going to have a fun day at the park, but the weather didn't cooperate. Instead we just played here and had some snacks. The kids had a great time and the moms had fun chatting. We started out the year with 7 kids and ended with 5 (the other 2 moved away). It was nice to be able to have Bryn get to know these kids better and be able to play and have some fun. It's hard to believe that she'll be in preschool in the fall.

These two girls are so silly. They are both opinionated in how they dress. I try to make sure they leave the house looking cute, but sometimes it's just not worth the battle. I guess I'm letting them express themselves. Rarely does Bryn let me do anything to her hair. I'm lucky that it gets combed in the morning.

I've been putting Kylee's hair up and it's so cute, but she usually ends up ripping in out when we are in the car and ends up looking like this.

No comments: