Sunday, May 15, 2011

More Wedding

The wedding was really great. The pastor had some nice things to say and they had some really good music too. After the ceremony the bridal party loaded onto a trolley and rode around town to get some more pictures (and get drunk). Oh, the things this little naive girl saw and heard (meaning me, Brynlee had left at this point). I can only shake my head in disbelief. It was entertaining that is for sure. Then we headed to the reception at a hotel. The food was good, I just felt bad I didn't get to sit by Jeremy. But he made some friends and it was a fun night. We didn't get to stay as late as we would have liked, but that's how it goes when you have 3 kids and 9 am church the next day.

Cutest flower girl EVER. She was so adorable. She did a great job too. She would take handfuls of the petals and throw them up in the air. If you know Bryn it was just exactly like her to do it that way. I wish I had video of it. Cody's neice Bella was the other flower girl. She's 14 months old and has the cutest little face. She conked out about 2 minutes into the ceremony. She had a teething toy in her mouth but wouldn't let go even after she fell asleep. So all the bridesmaids are laughing at her during the wedding. I'm sure we were quite the site.

Brynlee entertaining us while we were waiting for the wedding to start. We were getting dressed in the choir room. We had tons of space. The guys were jealous since they had a tiny room that was REALLY hot.

Jer and I at the reception. My poor hair was ruined from all the rain.

On our trolley ride we went to a railroad bridge to get a picture. I'm sure it'll look great, but trying to walk on wook planks over a river in heels, in the rain wasn't the best idea at the time. Luckily I didn't get a heel stuck and a train didn't come, but I did require some assistance from an usher.

This was the head table at the recpetion. I'm sure you won't be able to pick me out (wink, wink). As a friend said today "Modest is hottest, and warmest". While all the other girls froze on our outdoor pictures, I was just right. Except my poor toes, they were frozen.

1 comment:

Hall Family said...

I think you look great even with rain hair! I like the pic of you and Jeremy!