Sunday, April 17, 2011

School Program

Price had a school program this last week. It was the Kindergarten through 3rd graders and they sang songs about making good choices and how it its up to them to do what is right. It was packed and we couldn't see Price very well, but the songs were cute and I think Price was excited for us to be there. I still don't feel weird going to school programs since I can remember putting them on for my parents when I was that age. But I guess that's how it goes.

Jeremy and Brynlee right before it started.

It's hard to see Price, but he's the kid in the red shirt with his arms up. He is forever doing some crazy pose for pictures. I guess that's a good thing when you're in a group this large.

After the program in his shirt. He looks so grown up here.

No comments: