I've been working on a few projects since then. Mostly mending rips and tears in our stuff, but I have found some things to make.
My mom gave me this dress last year, but it was a little too short and you know how that works in Sacrament meeting with 3 kids. Before I know it, it would be up around my waist. So I added the strip on the bottom and now it is the perfect length.

This month for Bunco the theme was "Service/Talent exchange". And as exciting as it would be for me to take someone to BodyPump or refer them to a good book I had to come up with something a little better. So I saw this cute bag in a book I was reading and decided to whip it up. It was pretty simple to make and turned out cute. I added the blingy buttons because the girl I made it for is a blingy type person (at least I think so).

Brynlee has been on a dress kick with all the nice weather we've been having. This particular one was made by Grandma Price (my mom) and she loved it. She had another one on that Jeremy said made her look Amish, but it was adorable. It had butterfly buttons and giant rickrack. It's great to have such a talented Granny.
.jpg)
3 comments:
Look how talented you are... just "whipping" it up. :)
I want a sewing machine, and further I wish we lived close so I could learn how to sew!!! :) Amazing work! :)
You are too funny! Cute stuff! Whenever Hallie gets to pick something special she always chooses the D.I. Start 'em early!
Post a Comment