Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Funny how life seems to fill up with this that and the other. We've been busy lately, but not with anything huge just the usual things of life. Price has started playing spring soccer and Jeremy is busy with work and Elder's Quorum stuff. I seem to run around trying to keep us all together.

This little girl loves her dad. She comes running every time he comes home.

Yesterday I watched her as she was looking at a picture of all of us on her blessing day. She was talking up a storm to it and and looking at it so intently. It was the cutest thing ever.

Jeremy's sister took her boyfriend up to Idaho last weekend to meet the family. Jer was talking to her last night about it and asked her "So, does he know I'm bald". I'm not sure how that relates to what he's like as a person, but apparently it's a big deal to him. I was trying to convince him that it is better to be a good person and a good friend than the amount of hair you have. His big thing is that whenever you see someone from your past you always make a comment like "She's really gained a lot of weight" or "He's lost a lot of hair". I guess I just have to shake my head and realize that's one of his crazy quirks.


I'm loving that the kids are getting older and more independent. Kylee loves books so it's nice when the other two can read them to her. It may only last for a moment but it is nice when they get along and don't argue or fight.

We tried some cute piggies on Kylee last week. They made her look so cute. They didn't last long, but it was adorable.


Kylee has been talking more and more lately. She says "snack" and sings "Miss Mary Mack, Mack Mack". But the cutest is when she says "knock, knock" like she's trying to tell a joke. Price and Brynlee are into telling jokes and she is just trying to be like them. It's been fun to watch her little personality come out more everyday.

1 comment:

Life at The Hadenfeldt's said...

I love it when my kids run to their dad as he walks in the door! I also love it when the kids get along even if for a minute. I LOVE Kylee's pigtails, they are so adorable!