The Easter bunny comes to our house on Saturday morning. We decided a few years ago that this enabled us to concentrated more on Christ on Sunday, but still be able to have candy and egg hunts on Saturday. So Saturday we got up and had fun digging through our baskets. Too bad the Easter bunny always seems to forget me, I thnk he seems to forget that we do this tradition on Saturday (it's only been the last 5 years). He brought Jeremy a shirt and some candy, but he must have left my stuff in his burough. I'll have to give him a friendly reminder next year.



Later in the morning we went to Price's soccer game. It wasn't too bad when we left the house, but his game was on the southwest side of town and it is always cold and windy there. So Jeremy and the girls sat in the van (he had shorts on) while I shivered and cheered on our soccer star.
What a dedicated mom I must be!
1 comment:
That is an awesome idea to do the baskets and egg hunts on Saturday! We might have to borrow that idea next year. :)
Post a Comment