Thursday, October 28, 2010

Carving pumpkins

On Sunday we had the Primary Program during Sacrament meeting. It was fun for my parents to be able to see Price and I think Jer was glad they were there to help with the girls. I'm just glad it's over and it went pretty well.

After church we carved our pumpkins. The kids decided what they wanted on their pumpkins and the grown ups carved them.



Kylee loved her pumpkin so much. She was so sad I just wouldn't let her old it all night. She kept hugging it and smiling everytime I would let her hold it.



On Monday we went on a walk down by the river and had some Panera for lunch. We had so much fun having Grandma and Grandpa here. We wish we lived closer to them, but glad they made the trek out to see us. We had fun chatting, playing Dominos and seeing them spoiling the kids.

No comments: