At Relief Society a few weeks ago we learned how to make different things out of old t-shirts. I made this bag for us to use this summer for our swim stuff. It's great since I don't care if it gets dirty or ripped. And it's big enough to fit towels and all the other stuff we need when going to the splash pad. BTW-I made it from an old Box Elder County Credit Union shirt from my dad, so don't be jealous those of you from BC.

Price took this picture of us before church. It actually turned out good.

We had a nice relaxing Memorial Day. We had a backyard barbeque, the weather was great and we just hung out and ate some yummy food. We took Price to the store to get a bow and arrow. Apparently he's been hoarding his birthday and Christmas money in his wallet. Jeremy went to see if he had any money in it and he had like $14. So he was able to buy his own toy and he's been having a great time with it ever since.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment