For St. Patrick's Day we had a festive green dinner. We had cilantro lime chicken in green tortillas. If you could see inside the taco you would see green chicken, lettuce and green salsa. Then we had green jell-o and green punch. Quite the festive meal.

When my mom was in the hospital when I was born they dyed the food green because of St. Patrick's Day. She's not one to enjoy things that are artificially green or green jell-o so she wasn't too thrilled. But the kids loved our meal and it's fun to celebrate this way.
We didn't make it to the SoPaDaPaSo (I think that's what it's called) parade, maybe next year. Right now naps are more important. I'm sure there will come the day when we will be able to function without them, but that time is not right now.
I think at Price's school they've been talking about houses and the different kinds there are. We were talking about what things we would like in our next house (my own bathroom is a must) and Price's response is that he would like a doorbell and a chimney. I think it's funny that he's noticed that we don't have those and that he thinks that we really need them.
This week is Price's Spring Break, I hope we survive. We have some fun playdates planned and Jeremy surprisingly took today off. If only he had told me we could have planned something fun. I guess he'll just have to babysit while I go run some errands later.
Quote of the day goes to Price. He said to Jeremy this morning "Dad, you smell like Steph". Steph is Jeremy's sister. I'm not sure if it was a compliment or not. I take it as a way to tell Jer he needed to brush his teeth. But who knows with Price.
.jpg)
2 comments:
You are better than I... couldn't get into st patty's day.
I'm becoming a hermit. How are you?
That was definately not a compliment; I love it though. Jer, don't forget to brush your teeth.
Post a Comment