This is Jeremy's Grandma and Grandpa Gerber. They also live in St. George so we got to see them quite a bit. The kids had a great time at their house for many reasons including: 1-Grandpa let them ride his Jazzy around the back patio 2-They had a fun helicopter to play with 3-Grandma let them drink pop at every meal 3-Grandpa gave them lots of fun toys to play with.

They backyard is all rock and one day I looked out and saw Price back there with his pants down just peeing. Good thing he's a boy and they were no plants to kill. Hopefully the neighbors don't complain.
These are my sister's kids, Sadie and Carson (Kelmen is missing). They were up from Arizona so we got to see them a little bit. We wish they lived closer, Sadie would be a great babysitter. Good job Davenports on no cavities!

I just had to include this one. This is Hallie, my friend Tracy's daughter. On our drive out we stopped and saw them for a few hours. Hallie loved our minivan, but I don't think she was too sure about our wild kids. I love this face, this just sums up Hallie's personality. She is the spitten image of her mother, which I think drives Tracy nuts. But she is hilarious and such a cutie.

I can't believe this little cutie bug is finally 6 months old! A friend once said that the 1st 6 months are just a sleepless blur. I would have to agree. I am finally feeling like life is getting back into a routine that is tolerable. Kylee is a great baby. She is rolling over a little bit and scooting around on the floor. Although I don't think the scooting is on purpose, that's just what happens on wood floors. She loves to babble and blow raspberries too.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment