We have some serious issues with tattling going on lately. It mostly has to do with name calling. Lately the two oldest have been calling each other "Baby" and that is like the worst thing ever. They both do it to each other and they both get so upset when they are the one being called a baby. The kicker was the other day they were watching a movie and I was in my room reading/taking a nap when Brynlee comes in and says, "Mom, Price called me a big muffin". Seriously? Then a few minutes later it was "Mom, Price called me a big banana". I think maybe they need to do some serious manual labor or something before they drive me nuts.
As much as Price dishes it out he is usually our #1 tattler. He likes to say "Brynlee's biting me". Which she usually isn't, but I guess she finally got sick of being accused of it and finally did bite him. But when he told on her she said "No, I just did this" and showed me what she did. Yeah Bryn, that is biting was my reply. I guess she was honest even if she was confused. I will be glad when this stage is over. Although I'm sure they will eventually reach the stage where they keep secrets from me and I'll have to pry info out of them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)
1 comment:
I must say I'm glad I'm not alone is this never-ending battle. Alec told me today, "J drive nuts." I just said, "I know, he drives me nuts too." I'm glad Jacob is at school for another hour so I can have some sort of peace. I may have to kick him in the face or something if he's not good when he gets home. :)
Post a Comment