Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Embarassment

So Jeremy is officially embarassed of his family (meaning me and the kids). The bank that he is working at is having their Grand Opening this Thursday. They are having free food, give aways and that Mormon guy from Diamond Rio. I suggested (jokingly) that I would bring the kids and come on down. You should have seen the look on his face. It was the look you get when your parents show up at high school telling you that you forgot your lunch. Now knowing that we humiliate him makes me want to go even more and make a huge scene. I didn't get these kids all on my own buddy!
In other news, we had a great weekend with Jeremy's family. We got to see his mom, 2 sisters, uncle and the kid's cousins. We had fun going to Jumpin' Jacks and hanging out with the family. The highlight for Price and Bryn was driving Grandpa Gerber's Jazzy around the back patio. At this rate Price may never get a driver's license. He doesn't like to look where he is going and he runs into people and the house.
Today was one of the best days here. My mom and I took the kids to Cafe Rio for lunch. We had the coconut shrimp tacos and they were delish! They had this warm mango salsa on them...SO good. I think we may have to go again next Tuesday (they were the daily special). Then this afternoon I went and got a massage. It was relaxing and I really appreciate my mom watching the kids and making such an effort to make sure I have a fun vacation.

3 comments:

Rand and Tracy said...

Holy crap that is funny. You should have just dropped them off for lunch there and left! Hilarious. I do feel that Rand is embarrassed of us quite a bit himself!

Hall Family said...

that is funny!! I didn't know there was a guy in Diamond Rio that was a member! That's funny about Price's driving skills! haha

Lemon said...

We already miss you guys. Taylee keeps telling me that she misses her cousins. It was so much fun to hang out with you guys. Meeting up in Virginia/ Washington D.C. will be a blast too.