Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Snow Day and sickness

Price went to school on Monday, I wasn't sure if he should but I think he would have had a fit if I'd kept him home. By the time he got home he was exhausted. I put on a movie for him and he fell asleep. Although looking at this picture you wouldn't be able to tell it. He's done this ever since he was a baby. It used to freak me out, but now it's just funny. It'll be a valuable skill in high school and college.


We got lots of snow Monday night and school was cancelled for Tuesday. I'm glad because I think I would have kept him home anyway so now he didn't have to miss. But of course Jer got stuck down in Burlington so I was on my own to shovel and take care of all these wild ones. I think we've all gotten sick, but are slowly recovering. Brynlee and I probably have it the worse, but I think another good night's sleep and we'll feel better. Now I'm just trying to finish up all the loose ends before we leave on Friday for our warm weather getaway. The forecast for our vacation says it should be in the 60's next week. Wahoo! Sun, here I come!

2 comments:

alicia said...

WHAT? Did you say WARM weather getaway? Where to? SOOO jelous!!

Hope you are feeling better soon.

Sorry you were alone to shovel and tend to children. You're a trooper.

alicia said...

That was suppose to say JEALOUS!!!