I saw on someone's blog the other day that they did the cutest little pig-tails on their little girl. I thought that would work with Brynlee's hair so we tried it out yesterday. She wasn't too sure about when it when I was putting them in though. I think she has a soft head like I do and hates getting her hair combed, but the result was so cute. You can actually see her face now.


.jpg)
4 comments:
If you use a special kind of rubber band she won't be able to take it out. I can give you a couple to try out. Isn't it exciting to be able to do things with their hair finally. Brynlee is so, so CUTE!
Somehow convince her not to take them out because that is just too darn cute!
She's adorable even without the hair bands. I miss that sweet baby hair when I could do no wrong. It's much harder these days. Maybe she'll get your thick hair though and it'll be easier. Camille's hair is super fine and gives me struggles; there's only a few things that actually stay in her hair, so I could definitley give you pointers if interested.
I love them!!! She has gotten more cuter...how is that possible? She was such a cutie before we left!!! :)
Post a Comment