We had the missionaries over for dinner tonight. After dinner we were in the living room having a lesson and the kids were so cute and sitting so good. Of course that lasted only about 2.5 seconds.

Then Price decided to do this...

The missionaries used the Rubick's cube to do an object lesson. It took me back to 7th grade Pre-Algebra class when we had a Rubick's cube (those were the days, love ya Mr. Mason). Me and Kylee used to prank people from our class (sure miss the pre-caller id days) about the Rubick's cube. What can I say, we were bored and in junior high.
3 comments:
Hahahaha! I totally forgot about those prank calls. We were probably the coolest prank callers that ever existed.
And by the way, Price is hilarious. Glad it's "warm enough" for the shorts and tank tops, buddy!
Hey, they look very well behaved! Good job! About the second picture, I guess boys will be boys; he still is a sweetheart. I sure miss them!
Yeah, our kids are the same way . . .
Post a Comment