On the show they talked about two things you can only get in Utah and it made me miss them so much.1. Fry Sauce- LOVE IT!! I don't know why this hasn't caught on in other places, it is so good and I miss it so much. I know you can buy it, but it's just not as good as the stuff you get at places like this. So whenever we go out to Utah it is a must have. Although on the show they did show how the Burger Bar makes it so I'll have to try that.
2. Lime Ricky's. They are so good. It's kind of like a lime-aid from Sonic, but better. It has limes, grape flavoring and Sprite. I used to get them at Peach City back home (go BC, is it still open?) But I haven't had one in so long. Another must have next time I go out there.
So of course wouldn't you know that I wake up up at like 3 this morning totally craving fry sauce and lime ricky's. I couldn't go back to sleep for the longest time. If there was a 24 hour place that had these I would have totally made Jeremy go and get some, but instead I'm just living in agony. So Kylee, since you live close to the Burger Bar go have some fry sauce and a lime ricky (even if you don't like them) and think of me....
.jpg)
2 comments:
I miss the Food Network! (We downgraded and no longer have it.) Food Network Challenge was my favorite.
Anyway, so I knew you couldn't get fry sauce out of Utah but I did not realize that you couldn't get a lime rickey either!! That's just insanity. I've never actually been to the Burgar Bar, but perhaps I'll have to try it. I've never been too tempted since you have to get out of your car and stand in line outside. I know, the terror!
You could probably have Sonic try to replicate your Lime Rickey. When I saw the title of your post I thought to myself, "wow she must be feeling better." If I even thought of food for the first 4 months of my pregnancy with Grace, it was BAD! We missed you last night. I hope your feel better soon, I miss chatting with you and seeing Brynlee's cute little self.
Post a Comment