Kylee has been playing soccer this fall and having a pretty good time. She did say that she didn't like it when she first started because "the other kids kept stealing the ball from her". But she has really improved and has become a pretty good player.
With her best buddy, Maggie Woods.
Luckily Grandma and Grandpa Price were able to see her play when they were visiting.
With her coach, Jill and her buddy Q Bear.
Price and Brynlee have been doing Youth Fit at the YMCA 2 days a week. I teach it; we do some weight lifting to begin and then we usually play games like soccer, capture the flag, relays, etc.
Jeremy has also been busy playing softball. He's been in 2 leagues this fall. On Tuesdays we do a co-ed league with his work. I am horrible and am only there to fulfill the girl quota. On Wednesdays he plays in an all guys league with men from church. I think he's had a good time but as usual he takes it way too seriously.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment