Sunday, October 12, 2014

Pumpkin Festival

Yesterday we got up early and braved the cold to run in the Pumpkin Festival 5k and mile races.
 
The girls at the finish line with Q Bear.  Kylee was the star student this week in her class.  As part of it she gets to bring Q Bear home for the weekend and take him on fun adventures.



Jeremy ran awesome!  He got 20:15.  I did better than I had anticipated and came in at 25:30.  Price came in 2nd in the mile-he ran like a rock star!  Brynlee did awesome as well.  I am so proud of those kiddos and how well they did.  A fun morning.
The best part of this race is the food after.  They had hot chocolate and pumpkin bars.  Candy Corn and bagels.  It's what got me through the race. ;)

Other happenings: We were listening to Pandora one day.  Rascall Flatts came on with "Life is a Highway".  Price come running upstairs yelling "this is my jam" and then dancing like crazy.

I got a call from the school the other day that Price had gotten into trouble for telling "yo mama" jokes.  When the lady from school called me I could hear him crying hysterically on the other end.  I think he learned his lesson, he is never one to intentionally hurt someone's feelings and he hates getting into trouble.

We've had a busy fall, but I think we are finally feeling settled in our house and at school.  Life is good for the Hodson family!

No comments: