Sunday, October 12, 2014

Life

Brynlee has been losing teeth right and left.  For one tooth we tied one end of string to her tooth and the other end to the bathroom door.  We slammed the door and the tooth went flying.  She thought it was pretty funny.  The tooth fairy has been a frequent visitor at our house.
 Price had another abscessed  tooth that he had to get pulled at the dentist office.  He was pretty nervous about it, but it went better than expected.  The only bad part is remembering to give him is antibiotic for 10 days after.
He got it pulled in the morning so I let him stay home from school for a few hours.  Now he thinks he knows all the secrets to what I do when he's at school.
 
Picture day.  Kylee wanted to practice her smile for picture day.
 Her personality shining through.
 Kylee's first book that she read all by herself.  Called 'I Can'.  So proud of this cute kindergartner.  She is so smart!

No comments: