We had a very exciting Valentine's Day here in Iowa. The kids woke up to these cute glasses and socks and some treats. I got a lovely card and some candy from Jeremy.
All three had parties to attend that day (Price and Bryn's were at school and Kylee went to a friend's house). We didn't do anything too exciting that night. I was tired and the kids were crashing from their sugar highs. So we went to bed early and that was about it. I know we really live it up around here.
On Friday Jeremy came home with this gem:
It's a LOOOOOONG stem rose. My first response was "What am I supposed to do with that?" Not the best response, but I really do like it. He is always trying to find something new and unusual to get me. A few years ago He go me a rose made out of feathers that I still keep on my nightstand.
Then the two of us went out to eat. We got this coupon book from Emmaly a few weeks ago and decided to try it out. We went to BBQ This and had some really good food and only spent $13. So Jer was happy; he had good food and didn't spend a lot. That's like a double score for him. Then we went to the Goodwill to find some deals and to visit our friend Gena who is back in the hospital after complications with her abdominal surgery.
On Saturday we found a family in the ward to take the kids and the two of us were able to go down to Nauvoo to the temple. We don't get to go that often with just the two of us so it was nice to have some quiet time with out the kids.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment