Monday, June 4, 2012

Milestones


We've been busy here accomplishing many milestones.   This little cutie has decided this week to start potty training!  Yay!  Not the most convenient week for me, I've been super busy, but hey if she's ready I'm not going to stop her.  She's done a great job mostly considering our hectic schedule.  Hopefully this coming week will be a little slower and we can really get it down.

 This is our friend Gena.  She came over for dinner one Sunday after church and Kylee took her picture.  I like that Kylee captured her smile.  Gena is always making me laugh and bringing us lots of happiness.  She really has been such a blessing to our family and we are so glad that we've gotten to know her.  She really has become part of our family.
 It's summer so of course the girls are running around in the swimsuits 24/7  It cuts down on my laundry and they are so cute.  Kylee was just chillin watching a movie.  Love that sweet face.
 Price finished first grade!  He is getting so old and is such a great kid.  He got all 3's and 3+s for his final grades.  Which means that he has surpassed the expectations of what a 1st grader should know by the end of the year.  He loves math and loves to read and to write funny little stories.  As you can tell he is our comedic relief.  he loves to make faces and to be a jokester.  We usually have to tell him that it's not dinner and a show; he's always trying to get everyone to laugh at dinner.  But I guess we are a captive audience so he's got to take advantage while he can.  He is a great big brother and is always looking out for his sisters, even if they don't want to be looked after.  We love this kid so much and are excited to see what is in store for him as a 2nd grader.
Brynlee has been trying to learn to tie her shoes this week.  She is a very determined girl and almost has it down.  It's crazy to see how the kids are growing and changing so fast.  I can hardly keep up with them.  They are getting more independent and developing their personalities and I love watching them become their own people.

Jer's knee rehab is coming along.  He just got his brace changed to whereit moves so hopefully he'll get bending it and feeling better everyday.  As of right now I am driving his car (since it's a stick shift) and he has the van.  So I'm hopeful for a speedy recovery so I can get my car back. I like having the kids in the far back away from my ears and out of reach.  But I'm especially glad he's feeling better and slowly getting back to his old (but with a better knee) self.

No comments: