Jeremy's mom and sister, Stephanie came to town for a visit. They came the Saturday I was in Des Moines for Body Pump training; so Jeremy was glad to have some back up while I was gone.
We spent the week going to bed late and sleeping late and having fun together.
It was so nice to come home on Sunday night and have roast and mashed potatoes to eat. Artice makes the best roast ever so it made my night.
Some of our activites included:
-bowling (twice)
-eating out
-Price did a little piano recital for Grandma
-Chuck E. Cheese (twice)
-going to the park
-having sleepovers with Grandma
Jeremy took Thursday and Friday off. We went down to Nauvoo for the day. Luckily the weather cooperated and we were able to play outside while Grandma & Jer were in the temple.
The crazy kids playing on the steps of the temple.

On Friday afternoon we had a little Easter egg hunt. Grandma doesn't get to spend Easter with us and she wanted to do something fun for the kids. They had a great time; finding eggs and eating all the candy.


Grandma reading to Price. I'm sure she'll love that the girls took this picture and that I'm now posting it.

We had a great time. Our kids are so lucky to have such wonderful grandparents that spend time with them, read to them, play WII, take them on walks, etc.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment