Tuesday, March 20, 2012

landmark day

It was a landmark day in the Hodson house last night. I was down in the basement doing laundry when Price told me to come see what dad was throwing away. To my utter astonishment it was his beloved Texas High t-shrits. Hallelujah! was my response. I've been trying to get rid of these old nasty things for years. My family has even teased Jer relentlessly about these shirts, but he was adamant that they not be thrown away. I tried to hide them for awhile, but yet again I gave in because he insisted that they were fine and that he loved them. As you can see this particular one was well past it's prime.


Now I don't have to be embarassed to be seen with Jeremy at the gym. Now, what else can I convince him that he needs to get rid of?...He did wear his '80s era Broncos shirt today so maybe he's going through some withdrawls and needed the comfort of an old familiar shirt. Luckily that one is still in good condition. So my campaign to get rid of it hasn't begun.

Some other random pics that the kids took this week.


No comments: