The weather on Tuesday was so nice. There was a little wind so I decided to take the kids to fly kites after school. I really did have good intentions. But as always that is not how things turned out. We went over to Cherry Hill Park because it is always windy there and it's the perfect kite flying park (i.e. no trees or power lines). But the ground was still a little soggy. Brynlee stepped into a puddle and started to freak out. Instead of moving and getting out of said puddle she just stood there and screamed. Kylee stepped in dog poop (good thing the ground was wet and washed it off) and Price kept trying to boss the girls. But as I look at the pictures it wasn't as bad as I thought. We did have a good time; a good little adventure.




Later that night we went to Chik-fil-A's kids night and the kids had fun playing in the bounce house, getting balloon creations and free ice cream. So it turned out to be a great day with lots of fun togetherness.
No comments:
Post a Comment