

We got some Subways and went to the park and ate. The weather has been so nice this week. It was almost 80 degrees and the perfect day for some playing at the park. Afterwards we went to the Orange Leaf and had some frozen yogurt. I've been wanting to go since they opened and yesterday seemed like the perfect time. It's a do-it yourself kind of place. We had raspberry yogurt with fruit and some Little Debbie's cream filled oatmeal cookies. It was so delish.
We picked Jeremy up from the airport after dinner. He'd been in Washington DC all week for work. Then we came home and had some cake and ice cream. It was a great night and I really enjoyed being outside with friends.
This morning Jeremy made us a great breakfast then we spent the day spending my gift cards, going on a walk and watching the St. Patty's Day parade. A great day all around.
.jpg)
1 comment:
Happy Birthday Lynnie! If I ever make it out to Iowa to visit you guys - I want to go with you to BodyFlow. It sounds like a class I'd love!
Post a Comment